 Local / Australia / 12992
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew wrote: On set number, the average is:

    5225 9v Motor with gear reduction
1 element, 0 figures, US$15.75, 1998
LEGO > TECHNIC > Supplemental > 9v

Which I own none of. (See what I mean about averages?).

   Also, what is your median set number?

    6027 Bat Lord's Catapult
51 elements, 2 figures, US$6.75, 1997
LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Fright Knights

Which I own 5 of...

Cool, huh?

Yes! But wait, there’s more:

My modal set is:

    6706 Frontier Patrol
26 elements, 3 figures, US$6, 1997
LEGO > SYSTEM > Western > {Supplemental} > {Mini-Figures}

And the standard deviation is:

    2284 Clown Go Round
14 elements, 0 figures, US$6, 1999
LEGO > DUPLO > BASIC > Brick Runners

(I’m looking forward to revising all this stuff post Christmas!).

Cheers

Richie Dulin