 Local / Australia / 13079
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

Starts to walk away babbling about....ABS..... Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Assembly Breakdown Structure, Anti-lock Braking System, Australian Bureau of Statistics, American Bureau of Shipping, Association of Business Schools...... shouldn’t there be some rules to abbreviations.... LOL

Accessible Bald Spot, Austrian Boot Stomp, Active Butt Scratching, Acute Bile Shortage, Accumulated Bowel Sludge, Amiable Beer Shower, Acquired Bite Syndrome

Oh no Peter, not again

Didn’t they tell you:

pete.w = Pete Eventually Tries Every Word.

Cheers

Richie Dulin