 Local / Australia / 13023
13022  |  13024
Subject:
PLUGS #2 pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:56:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

A small turn out but good fun nonetheless.  PLUGS #2 was more of a parts
scrounge at Kiddywink than a MOC display.  I brought along the Holdens and some
other creations I had ready, including the technic-fig round table and some
roos.  Jonathan proudly showed off his black space castle and inspected just
about every lego containing vessel in the shop for parts.  Michael Dickinson
dropped in late to say hi and joined the hunt also.

Many thanks to Marc for opening the shop on a Sunday for us and supplying the
beer!  Check out some of the pics at...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=109067

I hope you all have a great chrissy and new years, filled with that ever
familiar plastic rustling sound that emenates from the all the best gifts - Lego
of course!

Cheers,
Braith.