 Local / Australia / 10209
Re: lugnet.sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

But this discussion shouldn't be happening, after all, Larry claims he
doesn't "pay much attention to sport." (see
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=10143) ;-)

Real life sport, my antipodean friend.

These LEGO themes need to be examined closely, though, and evaluated to
determine their usefulness. Hence I'm interested. Because, remember...

ALL other themes are merely spare parts for Trains!

Hope that helps.

++Lar (tireless rebutter, yes, but "people like me, they really really like me")