 Local / Australia / 10225
Re: lugnet.sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

<much point by point rebuttal>

Who's the tireless rebutter again? I think I lost track.

I'm torn between responding (because I'm winning, darn it, and because it's
so darn silly an argument that it's funny) and letting it go.

If I let it go without rebuttal, that means I'm not the tireless rebutter
after all.

Hmm... Actually I'm OK with that!

You win. I pay more attention to sports than I realised. Thank you for
helping me clear that up. I promise to try to do better in future and ignore
sports more vigorously and thoroughly.

All noted for future reference. Naturally ;-)

Cheers

Richie