 Local / Australia / 10240
Re: lugnet.sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:20:43 GMT

I think you may be slightly confused. The colours you describe are those of
the Adelaide Crows (previous premiers) and not those of the Magpies.

Sorry, I did not explain fully; the bird motif repeated all over it is in a
black/white striped jersey, its beak is yellow, and it is holding a red ball,
hence from a distance the chair looks black with red/yellow accents. And the
word Magpies is embroidered all over it. And the shop docket says "Collingwood
chair". So I think I have the team figured out despite my lack of AFL
knowledge.

But if anyone is desperate to admire my new chair you can see it at:

http://www.officeworks.com.au/product_group_detail_display.asp?sku=KWCOLLINGW&p
gid=3621,%203621&CategoryID=431,%20431&SectionID=12,%2012

from where you are but a click away from the chairs for the other teams,
notably the mouldy-looking Brisbane Lions chair:

http://www.officeworks.com.au/product_group_detail_display.asp?sku=KWBRISBANE&p
gid=3621,%203621&CategoryID=431,%20431&SectionID=12,%2012

Incidentally the chairs must be on special at the moment at Officeworks as I
didn't pay $229 that it says on the WWW.

Kerry