 Local / Australia / 10224
Re: lugnet.sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

<much point by point rebuttal>

Who's the tireless rebutter again? I think I lost track.

I'm torn between responding (because I'm winning, darn it, and because it's
so darn silly an argument that it's funny) and letting it go.

If I let it go without rebuttal, that means I'm not the tireless rebutter
after all.

Hmm... Actually I'm OK with that!

You win. I pay more attention to sports than I realised. Thank you for
helping me clear that up. I promise to try to do better in future and ignore
sports more vigorously and thoroughly.

++Lar (who regrets he never got to play foosball while in Oz, but does want
to point out that he listened closely (without laughing once) while an
Englishman and a Hollander explained Australian Rules Football to him at
length one night while riding on the Sydney Underground back from Kings
Cross.... Ooooops! Ignore that)