 Local / Australia / 10228
Re: lugnet.sports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 02:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
++Lar (who regrets he never got to play foosball while in Oz, but does want
to point out that he listened closely (without laughing once) while an
Englishman and a Hollander explained Australian Rules Football to him at
length one night
while riding on the Sydney Underground back from Kings Cross.... Ooooops!
Ignore that)

Er, no, ignore the bit about listening to talk of sport by somewhat
inebriated punters. Considering the time of night and their state, I felt it
was important not to laugh...

Just made a wrong turn, eh, and found yourself in the Cross? :-)

No, I MEANT to do that. Seedy wasn't the half of it though.