 Local / Australia / 10229
Re: next BUGS meeting? & a temporary BUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:01:00 GMT

I will be in QLD (Noosa) for Christmas (25/12 - 15/1) & would love to catch
up.
Any chance of a meeting during this period?

Well, I should be around at that time and, as Mel says, some Lego-related
gathering can usually be arranged even if it's not a full-on BUGS meeting.

So, I guess if you want to pick a date, we can plan around that. Or if you want
to phone us while you are up here and arrange something on the fly, we can
probably do that too.

Kerry