 Local / Australia / 10327
Re: BUGS meeting this weekend.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:30:36 GMT

Sounds good to me. Indeed, it's next weekend (gosh -- time flies). If people
are wanting to S@H pre-Christmas, then I don't think we can leave it any • later
than this. Even so, I think for guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery, we would
need to use Express Shipping as the times published for Regular Shipping • would
not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery.

Some deadlines for pre-Christmas shipping has just appeared on S@H. It says:

Standard Shipping Wednesday December 11
Express Shipping   Sunday December 15

I am a bit surprised by these deadlines given that it claims that Express
Shipping takes "4-8 business days" and Standard Shipping which takes "10-18
business days".

Personally I am not going to be ordering any Christmas gifts, so the timing of
the delivery is not important to me.

Kerry