 Local / Australia / 10213
Re: next BUGS meeting? & a temporary BUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:07:08 GMT

Hello BUGS

I will be in QLD (Noosa) for Christmas (25/12 - 15/1) & would love to catch
up.
Any chance of a meeting during this period?

Carl (AdeLUG on the move)
--
Member #1165
Adelaide LEGO Users Group