 Local / Australia / 10210
Re: coming sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:

9:05am in Charlestown (NSW) and I bought 10, all they had on the shelf (same
as yesterday). Tried to lay-by them, but they called the manager and he gave
me the 'I'm going to resell them' (technically, yes) and 'disappointed
customers' (true) speech but allowed a cash/cc sale. He offered to let me
lay-by them Friday, but I know they will sell out tonight. Also told me they
had none left (lie, the person that stocked the shelf yesterday said they
had more and this guy just showed up), so I'm going back in 3 hours when
they think they have me fooled and buy them out again.

You may have to develop a series of disguises or fake accents in future.

Hitting the Sydney CBD (Pitt/George st) store tomorrow. And 3 local Kmarts
on Saturday :)

Your picture has been posted at the border ;^)