 Local / Australia / 10198
coming sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:15:29 GMT

G'day all,

just a warning about some upcoming sales:

Myer [POSSIBLY Vic only]
dates: 21/11 - 8/12
technic motorbike 8430 $29.95, save $32
technic crane 8431 $69.95, save $109
20% off all lego, but a couple of other bargains are:
Racers 4562 $17.45, save $17.50
Duplo playhouse 2942 $79.95, save $80

KMART
dates: 23/11 - 29/11
UCS X-Wing 7191 $109, save $140
Imperial Shuttle 7166 $34.99, save $23.85
Tie Fighter 7146 $19.99, save $18.83
Note: no rainchecks on the above, so get in quick if you want them :)
Assorted star wars sets [styles will vary from store to store] (they are the
720x sets to make little scenes] $9.99
Assorted LEGO buckets $24.99 save $5

That's about all that was of interest in the catalogues.

Benjamin Whytcross