 Local / Australia / 10197
Re: My first Moonbase Module, an idea grown from BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:04:45 GMT

"Matthew Wightwick" <mattjw@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
With that rather confusing subject line settled on, I'd like to announce • my
first Moonbase Module, and formally introduce myself to .space.

Welcome!

My name is Matthew Wightwick and I've just finished my first Moonbase • Module
(well, not just, a couple of days ago, but the piccies are available now, • so...)

As mentioned in the subject line, I decided to build a Moonbase Module • after
deciding my BrikWars forces needed some practice before being put to the
test at the next MUGS meeting. So a built a base, a Police Moonbase Module
to be more precise.

Here it is here:

<snip>

Looks good!  Very detailed.  I like the cluster of radar dishes on top.
You should submit this to the module list on the moonbase page.  If you have
any problems with submission send me an email.

Thanks!

-Jon