 Space / 18943
18942  |  18944
Subject:
My first Moonbase Module, an idea grown from BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:39:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

With that rather confusing subject line settled on, I'd like to announce my
first Moonbase Module, and formally introduce myself to .space.

My name is Matthew Wightwick and I've just finished my first Moonbase Module
(well, not just, a couple of days ago, but the piccies are available now, so...)

As mentioned in the subject line, I decided to build a Moonbase Module after
deciding my BrikWars forces needed some practice before being put to the
test at the next MUGS meeting. So a built a base, a Police Moonbase Module
to be more precise.

Here it is here:

(Folder moderated, so you can do the clicky thing now!)

What really took up the time was the fact I decided rather than just having
a target, I should put some details into the thing, and so my Module has a
working lift:
An airlock/garage for my rocket-bikes:
With a sliding inner door:
A holding cell:
Lockers:
An extensive sensor array and defense system on the roof:
And a flip-top roof:

I also made some vehicles for the police to use:
(The buggies are based on <set:6807>)

And, as if this post wasn't big enough as is, here are the aforementioned
BrikWars forces:

Some of this stuff will probably be making an appearance at the next MUGS
meeting, hence the reason this was x-posted to .loc.au. (No, it wasn't so I
could up my post count in .loc.au. Honestly, some people can be so cynical.)