 Local / Australia / 10200
Re: coming sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:01:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

just a warning about some upcoming sales:

Myer [POSSIBLY Vic only]
dates: 21/11 - 8/12
technic motorbike 8430 $29.95, save $32
technic crane 8431 $69.95, save $109

First up, a big thanks to Ben for the info :) I never seem to get Grace Bros
catalogs on time anymore, if at all.

Secondly, upon reading this, I checked out my local Grace Bros. Shelves are
stocked ready for tomorrow. Sticker price on 8431 is $175.95 (or
thereabouts), didn't check the moto set. They will be on sale tomorrow
(NSW), its front page in GB's catalog, which I didn't get.

Woman that works there (I'm guessing the head of the dept since everybody I
spoke to had to go check with her) warned that they will be gone by Thursday
afternoon at that price.

-Brad