 LEGOLAND / *1266 (-100)
  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) Looks like I'll be heading to LL CA for the Aug 7-8 weekend. I'll be staying over at a friend's place (from Ottawa) in LA, and then he's going to accompany me to LL CA on Saturday. Not sure what time we'll arrive, but I'll be carrying a cell, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

(...) Tim, I live about 30 minutes from LL CA. And I used to live in Fremont, which is next door to NewarkL. Count on a 8 hour drive from one to the other. I don't know if the LEGO store up there is open yet, but there are two on you route to SD. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California

I am going to Northern California for training from July 26-August 13, and would love to meet up with some AFOL's if there are any meetings or shows going on in that timeframe. I'm not sure what my weekday hours will look like for training, but I'll (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Tent sale is back

(...) I just got this from LL: LEGOLAND Tent Sale Reopens Tent sale will be open daily at 3:00 p.m. until Park closing through August 15th, or while supplies last. Don't miss our super savings on new tent sale items like Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Any deals now?

(...) I've also seen some $10 off cupons at burger king, and Fosters ice cream and burgers. (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Tent sale is back

(...) The tent sale will be on untill they sell out a majority of the old inventory. But I doubt it will last untill September. But you never know. I'll try and keep this thread updated. Mat (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Tent sale is back

(...) Mathew, Thanks for the information. This is good news since I will be visiting in September. I wonder if it will still be going then... Eric (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Tent sale is back

The tent sale is back on, after closeing on July 4th. They still have a bunch of Metroliners and all of the My Train cars. With Members Plus discount: Metroliner $72 Open Freight Wagon $6 Caboose $7 Passenger Wagon $10 Tanker $8 Hopper Wagon $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Latest at the Master Builders Shop

I stopped by the park yesterday and I saw a bunch of newly completed RV and motorhomes in the MBS. And for those of you haven't seen it, the NASA setup at miniland is well worth seeing. Mat (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  'Legoland' collection at San Diego County Fair (Del Mar Fair)

Whenever I go to the SD fair I like to look at the collections they have on display (I like to show fiancé that it could be worse). Anyway one of the collections that caught my eye was a Legoland collection. This was obviously an employee's (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The letter tile packs must be selling quite well, because LLCA just raised the price to $2.50. Still, a welcome addition to the Lego product line. Contrary to Aaron's post, they appear to be silver letters to me. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The set number is 4677 and says it contains 60 elements, though mine had 68. Here is a picture of them on a baseplate ( baseplate not included in this set and is shown here for illustration purposes only - legal disclaimer.. done ). The (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear from you offline. MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Customer tracking at LEGOLand

It looks like this is a followup to this (URL) a couple months ago, but I just found this (URL) and thought the negative implications of market research under the guise of keeping families together were interesting. I'm setting FUT to l.o-t.d since (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Aaron, I haven't seen them at the Atlanta Outlet store. I'd like to get five of them...shoot me an e-mail... Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

There are now 60 piece packs containing 1x1 black tiles with white letters on sale at LEGOLAND CA. These are retailing at $1.95 and are designed as part of a police name badge that is sold separately. I'm sure anyone interested in doing small (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Sometimes. And sometimes not, if you can arrange your backdrop to be done with forced perspective, it can really bring a display to life and make it seem much bigger. c.f. some of the PNLTC displays which use it, or some MichLTC displays which (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

I guess I'm the one that is confused. Having not yet made the pilgramage to a LL, I just assumed that LL buildings were minifig scale. Now I see the truth. Ray (the east coast one) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) Spencer- Making models always sacrifices detail, especially in LEGO, but maintaining common scale at least provides a sense of how everything works together. The VAB is the world's largest building, and shrinking it relative to the shuttle (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

They looked like the standard sized miniland scale figs when you see them in person. Here's a link to some figs from another section of miniland (during 2002 Brick or Treat) for comparison. (...) ---...--- (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND mid June update

(...) I'd imagine it just isn't feasible/desirable to build a more properly scaled VAB, nor is sacrificing the resolution of the shuttle stack/pad. Keep in mind just how much the VAB dwarfs the orbiter stack: (URL) there is some fabulous work here (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) Hey Mark, The plans for doing the Miami Beach area have been cut. There was going to be a section with some water features and such, but as Ray Silva said, it was originally going to be in the harbour area. So, it was cut due to time (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  LEGOLAND mid June update

We visited LLCA on Sunday June 21. It was the space themed weekend featuring the debut of the new Florida section of Miniland that includes a KSC area and the Daytona Speedway. They also had astronauts, a guess-the-number-of-...ip-to-NASA contest, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) I'm confused. Aren't these standard MiniLand figs, pretty much? Or is there some difference I missed? (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

Also interesting that the figs are not traditional minifigs (or even JS figs). They appear to be larger than minifig scale. This picture shows what I'm referring to... (URL) seem to be making ample use of hinge plates for arms. The seagulls on top (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

Not only was it nice to see them use the Octan theme here, but many of the NASCAR haulers, as well as the RVs that they built, are a great display of SNOT building. Some are very colorful, just as they are in real life. Ray (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

You're welcome for the pics. There was no announcement of additional areas being added to Miniland-Florida. It was placed in an area that was previously a lawn are surrounding Miniland, and not as a replacement for some of the New England Harbor (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) That Octan semi-truck on the right should really be sold as a kit. That looks great ! (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) Awesome pics, thanks. The original plan also called for a Miami Beach section. Has this been canceled or just put on hold? (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

Check out the pics I posted (the folder has been moderated the last time I looked) of the Grand Opening ceremonies of LEGOLAND California’s newest addition to mininland, Miniland Florida (URL) The Grand opening ceremonies included a speech from (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: My LegoLand California Trip

(...) Orion, I'm planning a trip there in September and I enjoyed your pictures as a preview. Thanks, Eric (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  My LegoLand California Trip

I just got back from LegoLand California couple of hours ago and I'd thought I'd share my pictures. If you look you'll find a sneak peak picture of the Flordia miniland expansion. (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bioni

(...) I was there yesterday myself. The wife and sister-in-law and I had to check out the tent sale. Also new (to me anyway) were the new Alpha Team sets. I picked up the snow mobile/helicopter set and was pleasantly surprised. I bought the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

(...) Here are some pics that I meant to post before: (URL) P (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

Was just At Legoland CA yesterday and they have LOTS of new sets! The list includes LOTS of new designer sets (very cool looking sets) New Bionicle Sets New Knights Kingdom sets (Both the large fig versions and two minifig sets - I will post more on (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) I am not sure how the discount system is for pass members. On each display of sale item there is a sign that shows #1 The original price #2 the clearance price (which is available to everybody at the tent sale) #3 The member plus price (whick (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) As stated on their web site, Legoland CA pass members get 10% discount on retail purchases. I do remember they had 20% so apparently they have changed. Did they? How many Metroliners did you see by the way? Mikael (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Talked to the PaB people today at LLW

(...) They state that an order is being placed this week for new PaB parts, to be fulfilled sometime after mid-June. So nothing new will probably be in the mix until then, according to LLW. best LFB (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) I've put photos from the opening day here: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) Did they have the pearl light grey colors at that time? The macaroni: I only took two cups, less than half; should have grabbed four or five, if I'd had my wits about me, but when I went back to the PaB shop at 4:30pm all the macaroni were (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) I wonder if kids or AFOLs or both are attracted to this resource? Either way, why doesn't TLG get the message that people want to buy stuff in this free form manner. How can you open a shop, watch its stock levels deplete, and not bother to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

Macaroni, eh? That's the first sighting of that there, AFAIK. Did you leave any? :-) The shop has been decimated since the opening weekend, and the last time I was there, mid April, it hadn't been restocked. Consequently, the useful stuff like tan, (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) If you buy more than a kilo its also sold by weight at £22.50 / kilo. Although you may have to point the small print on the signs out to the shop staff as not all of them seem to be aware of this! William (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

(...) Well, I can tell you that they have a load of pearl light grey (like the grille bricks on the Santa Fe cars) that are supposed to be "LL Windsor Exclusive" (Don't know about other LLs, though); they do indeed have a TON of PaB boxes now; I was (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Any deals now?

Hi all, Are there any admissions deals out there now? Such as 2-for-1 deals, discounts with food purchase, etc.? Thanks for any pointers you can provide. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu "Because, of course, a man with an (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Any Photos of PaB Windsor? (Was - Re: Where in the world?)

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:HwxzBy.1EuM@lugnet.com... (...) might (...) are all (...) Speaking of PaB - I hear that Legoland Windsor now has a greater selection of items compared to last year. Does anyone have any up to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: New Tub 4496

(...) Same price at LLCA (...) Actually medium blue (...) Lime green (...) The gray pieces are new light gray (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) Oh man - if I died and went to LEGO heaven, that's what it would look like... Pieces in all shapes, sizes, and colours! -Bryan (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

Yep, that's Billund alright. Here are some more photos which show the entire inventory at Easter: (URL) have been there again today, and it's pretty much the same, just a few addiions like light green leafy bushes. You had better hope for a large (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) You say Pot-TAH-to I say Pot-TAY-to... ;-) (...) VLC. These things will also have stuff from FreeLUG involved if all comes out right. XFUT .trains ++Lar (from the basement, I gotta bring my PC down here more often) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where in the world?

EuroTrains, not Eurotrash Who's Dean Husby? Paul (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) ?? Why should I need apologising to, based on what you build or don't ?? (or did you mean a different Larry?) What are they, eurotrash or something? :-) I am currently building something designed by Dean Husby, although I may do some mods to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

I'll stow away in your suitcase. Paul Sinasohn currently building: Farm with Barn, 2 dbv_200 engines (sorry Larry), A&M 'old' vehicles, and a bunch of roses. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

OK, that's it, I've got to win the lottery so I can take a shopping trip ;-) With a new house being built, that's the only way I'll get there any time soon. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where in the world?

(...) Looks like PaB Billund to me... it squares with what I remember of how it looked. I could be mistaken though! (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Where in the world?

Can anyone tell me where this marvelous place is? (URL) Is it in a park, or freestanding retail? I see pricing in Euro and what might be German on some signs, but I'm not even sure photos in this directory are all from the same place. -Teddy (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Legoland Billund Launches Wi-Fi Tracking for Kids

(URL) Inc., KidSpotter A/S and LEGOLAND announced today the successful deployment of a full-scale child-tracking application within LEGOLAND Denmark, one of Europe's largest amusement parks. Through this system, visitors to the park can now utilize (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) At least it stops you worrying about which model to take apart for the parts you need for the next one... ;-) Simon - ask him what the last brick was that he couldn't get in the colour he wanted! Jason Railton (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. Moral conundrums aside, it is very cool. I was amused by the comment in the article: "although not drivable" as if that's a surprise to them. Let's see, wheels and drivetrain made of ABS bricks, hmmm... So, am I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Oh, cool...I know exactly where those pics were taken! (they're not at Legoland...try the other side of the US...) Scott (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  PAB Selection of "Old" Brown, Dark Grey and Light Grey

I was at the park yesterday (yes, during the spring break and the park was swamped w/ kids) to have a look. If you are in need of brown or dark grey bricks and plates, then the selection is good (4x10 bricks in dark grey were nice to see). Light (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Lego Volvo

orrex@excite.com (Dave Schuler) wrote in <Hw83rH.HD3@lugnet.com>: (...) Uh, they did. Granted, it's one of the few SUVs where any thought has gone into real (as opposed to perceived) safety, for both the occupants and for the other party in an (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) OK, my No. 1 question to a model builder: Don't you feel bad about glueing innocent bricks together? Can you actually do this with a clear conscience? Yours, Christian (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LLCA Promo Brick Display

Our family really enjoys collecting the Duplo promotional bricks that Legoland California offers to annual pass members. I recently decided to find a suitable way to display the collection. Each pair of bricks is framed with a complementary color of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Safety is goood; I'll bet it even has ABS brakes;-D JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Hmmm. Looks like a moral conundrum for you, Dave! One one hand, Honda chooses to "create" a car in clone bricks (good), but the car is an SUV (baaad). Volvo chooses LEGO (not clone), but also doesn't choose an SUV (good). Just walking a mile (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

(...) Question #1: What do the LL Modelmakers think of the colour change? :-) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) (URL) elementary>. 8^) Unbridled hilarity aside, the Volvo looks really good, and who can criticize driving safety-awareness? I'm just glad that they didn't choose an SUV as the spokesvehicle. Dave! (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Lego Volvo

I haven't seen this posted in .general yet... (URL) Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?

Hello everyone. As some of you may know Mark Papenfuss and I have just joined forces to curate all the LEGOLAND newsgroups on Lugnet. We are hoping to come up with some good stuff for you and I will be trying to make the Windsor sidebar as good as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOLAND Billund Photos

(...) Those are some nice pictures, but what blew me away was your LEGO Room. Yikes! That's a lot of sorting containers. Man, I wish I had a dedicated LEGO Room. That is so sweet. Hope you have a nice vacation. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  LLCA: You pick the design for a Duplo Commemorative Brick

Legoland CA has put up a page where you can vote on which ride you like to see featured on the September/October Commemorative Brick. They list all the rides and let you choose -- I just hope they will not repeat a ride like the Bionicle Blaster or (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  LEGOLAND Billund Photos

Just a quick note before leaving for (a much much needed) vacation. I was recently in Billund, and grabbed a few pics. Mostly the Miniland stuff, which some of you may have seen before. I also grabbed some pics of the new Miniland version of the new (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Dino Island opens at Legoland CA

(...) snip (...) favorite has to be the Styracasaurus up front. But then, when you've worked with a 2 ton plastic dinosaur for hours, you develop something of a bond. I encourage everyone in the area to come take a ride around Coastersaurus. It's my (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Dino Island opens at Legoland CA

WOW! I am very impressed with the new Dino Island area at Legoland CA! The coaster is very fun, digging for the 'fossils' was fun, and the water balloon catapult thing will be a big hit in the summertime! You can tell they juuuust got the area ready (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) This started actually more as an exercise of better describing that kind of dream set that often comes up in AFOL discussions -- this is my version. I still get bummed now and then about the gray and brown color changes and that contributed .. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Yep! April 1, 2005. *snicker* -Tim (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Oh, how I loathe April 1. (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) If it's available at lego Deutschland....then why is everything on the tub in ENGLISH???? I wonder if there are also the Bandai/Lego Mecha and an officially endorsed PCS Space set in there too? Scott (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Any one know if this is going to be available in the US? (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Dream a little dream... Adr. (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

While I wouldn't mind such a tub, the pieces would be bricks/plates in my ideal, not arches. Heck, I just want some empty gray tubs! ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HvIJ26.r0s@lugnet.com... (...) Except the item number in the listing (4279) doesn't match the item number on the tub (9378). :-) Would be nice to see something like this though. I'd like (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Well blow me down, he's right: (URL) Thanks for the pointer, Stephen. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) You were close-- really, really close. The edges of the picture are a bit fuzzy, especially around the curved corners. If it wasn't for that... Lars (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

Nice photoshopping... Almost. "Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Gray Tub

Thanks for the tip. I just bought two on Shop@home! Chris (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Actually.... Today is the supposed release dates of the HP Prisoner of Azkeban and Spiderman II sets...so anything could be that possible. Though as far as I know Jake is out of town and the prospect of any set like this would be too kind of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) And that deserves the traditional reply.... The check for such is in the mail. Honest! -->Bruce<-- ;-) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Whats the point anymore? We all are ready for the traditional April 1st LUGNET joke. Really, a good joke would be if Jake posted some new Lego set today. Then we wouldn't know weather to believe it or not! Even better joke, what if there were (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Fantastic! Whets my appetite for that Classic Space tub coming out in August! --Dave (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Hmm, available on April 1st? (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Please see the one line I retained... (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Don't rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says "New Improved Colors!" Oh well... Don (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I'm leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload. Or maybe not, I have to check my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

"Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) nice try would be nice though. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Gray Tub

(URL) This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro. It's only grey, dark grey and brown inside ... Thanks TLC for this :-) Kind regards, HoMa (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX) !!

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Pic-a-Brick. (...) Where did you hear about this? The current selection at Pick-a-Brick stinks. The selection at LIC is much better at the moment. At LLC, it seems like they pretty much just have basic bricks right now. I'd really like them to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase. That area you described is the brick storage area for the park modelshop. They used to have the bricks stored on a off-site warehouse, but moved them into the park shortly after the Factory (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

Hi, I was in the LLC pick-a-brick today, and while looking at the bins in the back, in the "factory tour" area, I spied several parts, of exceeding rarity, and large quantity: - Gray 1x6x3.1/3 arch with curve top - Yellow 1x3x2 arch with curve top - (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact