 Local / United States / California / 69
Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Tim Strutt wrote:
I am going to Northern California for training from July 26-August 13, and
would love to meet up with some AFOL's if there are any meetings or shows
going on in that timeframe. I'm not sure what my weekday hours will look
like for training, but I'll be staying in Newark, and could probably arrange
a vehicle to get to a meeting in the Bay Area some evening or weekend.

Also, are there any Pick-A-Brick locations or good LEGO shopping locations
in Northern California?

I also hope to make it to LEGOLAND California for one of the weekends in
that timeframe, July 31-Aug 1 or Aug 7-Aug 8. Anybody else planning to be
there either of those weekends?

Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment

Tim,

I live about 30 minutes from LL CA.  And I used to live in Fremont, which is
next door to NewarkL. Count on a 8 hour drive from one to the other. I don't
know if the LEGO store up there is open yet, but there are two on you route to
SD. One in Glendale, and the another in Anaheim across from Disneyland. And of
course the Big store and Builders club at LL itself. There is also a tent sale
at LL which should still be in operation at that time.

If you do come down, Email me before hand and I'll give you my cell number. And
I can join you at the park. You may also want to post to the LUGOLA group, as
many of the members live in the region of the park.

Mat Clayson