 Local / United States / California / 85
Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Tim Strutt wrote:
Also, thank you to BayLUG who arranged a meeting so I could attend.
It was great to meet you guys. I wish the Valley Fair location had been
open before I left. I see Russell has a picture of the Valley Fair promo
brick posted, so does that mean they are open now?

The Valley Fair store is still not open, but the one in Hillsdale Mall is, and
both stores are using the same brick.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC