 LEGOLAND / California / 700
699  |  701
Subject:
Tent sale is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:37:48 GMT

The tent sale is back on, after closeing on July 4th. They still have a bunch of
Metroliners and all of the My Train cars.

With Members Plus discount:
Metroliner $72
Open Freight Wagon $6
Caboose $7
Passenger Wagon $10
Tanker $8
Hopper Wagon  $10

They also had some grab bags in the Builders Club shop. The had about 2/3 of a
KT203-207 Large Train Engine with Tender. It was missing the color parts and the
roof. These were $12 before discount. I'd never bought the small version, so
this will fill in the gap, and I'm working on a second large engin with tender
in orange or yellow.