 General / 47024
Re: Lego Volvo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:11:35 GMT

orrex@excite.com (Dave Schuler) wrote in <Hw83rH.HD3@lugnet.com>:

Unbridled hilarity aside, the Volvo looks really good, and who can
criticize driving safety-awareness?  I'm just glad that they didn't
choose an SUV as the spokesvehicle.

Uh, they did. Granted, it's one of the few SUVs where any thought has gone
into real (as opposed to perceived) safety, for both the occupants and for
the other party in an accident, but it's still an SUV, i.e. 500 kg too
heavy and with a too-high CG.

--
Harro de Jong