 General / 47025
Re: Do you save boxes and catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Kendig wrote:
Just curious - do you save the boxes from your Lego sets, and/or the catalogs,
or do you only keep the instructions?

I save everything because I never put pieces in my collection.  If I need parts
for a MOC I Buy them from S@A or Bricklink once I get a set and I play with it
for a few days I take it apart, put it back in the box with the instructions and
ads and I put it whereever I am currently keeping them. Im moving soon so I will
have more storage for them. As for the S@H and lego magazine I just keep them on
a shelf and I keep every copy just in case one of my friemds are looking for
something I would have an extra to give away.  I dont have too many of them
because the first one I got is from Fall 2001.