 General / 47019
47018  |  47020
Subject:
Do you save boxes and catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:33:06 GMT

Just curious - do you save the boxes from your Lego sets, and/or the catalogs,
or do you only keep the instructions?

I'm cleaning up my Lego collection a little bit today, and I realize that I have
(just about?) all of the mail-order catalogs from the past ten years, as well as
the boxes to all of my sets from at least that long if not longer.  (I cut the
glue on the boxes and folded them flat.)  I'm starting to think about the space
this is taking up, and wondering whether anyone puts any value in boxes and
catalogs, or if y'all just pitch 'em.