 LEGOLAND / California / 698
697  |  699
Subject:
'Legoland' collection at San Diego County Fair (Del Mar Fair)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:39:01 GMT

Whenever I go to the SD fair I like to look at the collections they have on
display (I like to show fiancé that it could be worse). Anyway one of the
collections that caught my eye was a Legoland collection. This was obviously an
employee's collection and it dated back to the opening of the park.

She had many neat items and many press items as well - but the items that caught
my eye was her collection of Duplo Promo bricks. She had some bricks that have
not been given out yet! So it was good to see what some of the future bricks
look like.

If you are going to the fair before it ends check it out! The collections are
above the art display in the building next to the racetrack.

And if you are the owner of that collection - hit me up! You have a brick I need
;) lol.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com