 LEGOLAND / California / 696
Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:00:33 GMT

I guess I'm the one that is confused. Having not yet made the pilgramage to a
LL, I just assumed that LL buildings were minifig scale. Now I see the truth.

Ray (the east coast one)

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ray Silva wrote:
They looked like the standard sized miniland scale figs when you see them in
person.  Here's a link to some figs from another section of miniland (during
2002 Brick or Treat) for comparison.

Ray

In lugnet.legoland.california, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'm confused. Aren't these standard MiniLand figs, pretty much? Or is there some difference I missed?

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ray Sanders wrote:
Also interesting that the figs are not traditional minifigs (or even JS figs).  They appear to be larger than minifig scale. This picture shows what I'm referring to...

They seem to be making ample use of hinge plates for arms. The seagulls on top of the ice cream stand are so cute.