 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 703
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:26:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
1 - which is why I chose the Kabaya example. I don't have any, never did and
probably never will, because I don't like the candy. I don't think they will
sell here in the states for that very reason. I could be wrong, and anyone who
can present solid market data can get my agreement that I was indeed
incorrect.

Actually, some of the Kabaya sets HAVE been released in the US. Not in
the same packaging, and not always with the same set number, but I have
found several sets which were released in the Kabaya promotion.
Specifically, the sets (finding a list of Kabaya sets on Brickset) I
have seen are:

1287, 1288, 3016, 3017, 3019

I'm pretty sure I've seen a few more (and looking at Brickset, I see
some which I think were available elsewhere, but haven't personally seen
the sets somewheres I could pick them up in the US from a normal
distribution chanel [i.e. I don't count The Vault etc, but do count S@H
and any normal US retail store <wouldn't count The Vault if they
happened to have a physical store>]).

FUT: lugnet.dear-lego

--
Frank Filz