 Off-Topic / Debate / 6382
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:53:07 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Well, it started when I saw the pictures of those sets in an auction, and I
mentioned where those that were in question in the original posting about
the guy selling custom sets or real LEGO produced sets. I then commented it
would be nice if evryone could go to a site perhaps, and have LEGO sell it
all over the world or something. Larry and Richard went into another issue,
and I will leave it at that. : )

Well, I'm certain if one of them ran across the other dying of thirst in the
desert (or the Outback), he would not leave him to be taken by the vultures,
but would quickly get him to a bar for a beer (or chai or diet Coke)!

Maggie C. (who sees the need in this world for both the voice of passion and
the voice of reason and who, therefore, cannot take sides--  hugs and kisses to
you both, Richard and Larry!)