 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 697
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements,
my reply follows that writer's statement:
[SNIP!!]

We have a "charter" for this group, and we still get threads like this.  I
just don't get it.

Personally, I found the tone of the original post to TLC a little unpleasant.
But hey, to each his own.  I wish you luck.

As for the replies, I'd be pretty ticked if someone posted any part of my
personal email to a public forum without permission.  It's just bad form.

(Follow-up not set because I'm not sure where, and if, it belongs.)

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer#203