 Off-Topic / Debate / 6385
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
Well, I'm certain if one of them ran across the other dying of thirst in the
desert (or the Outback), he would not leave him to be taken by the vultures,
but would quickly get him to a bar for a beer (or chai or diet Coke)!

For my part, I have nothing personal against Larry P.

Hopefully these little skirmishes are no more than two Lego enthusiasts
battling over the details -- and since the "devil is in the details," he
probably possesses us both.

-- Richard