 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 700
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 21:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a channel to communicate directly with TLC, not to wish for
things.

I asked specific questions that I wanted answered.  Or didn't you notice?

It's not enough to say that you would buy (one of) things, you need to
demonstrate that you personally would buy enough, or that there is enough
demand among all AFOLs, to make it worth TLC's time to meet your needs(1). Or
at least that there is some other economic benefit.

I am not at all sure that I have to do any of this pursuant to the charter of
this newsgroup.  And anyway, that's for TLC to decide.  I don't get paid to do
their market research (and for what it's worth, those currently doing TLC's
market research should probably be sacked).

And are you seriously stating that I have to justify an interest in Castle
sets in North America?  That's too ludicrous for words...

-- Richard