 Off-Topic / Debate / 6387
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:54:10 GMT

Yes, I am seriously suggesting that you have to *justify* TLC making
available "the whole available line of products" (1) to everyone worldwide.
As I have tried to show by using some examples, I don't think there is money
in it for TLC.

The most generous refutation I can make to these assertions of yours, Larry,
is to merely point out that assertions is all they amount to.  I feel quite
sure that neither one of us is in possession of the necessary information to
do much better than make varying degrees of educated guesses about the
subject.  You think there's no money in it, while I think there probably is
money in it.  I think we may have to agree to disagree.

Varying degrees of educated guesses... indeed they are.

However, I'll stake my business sense against yours any day. That is, I think
my educated guesses are likely to be a bit better than yours, and I've shown
why. 'Nuff said about that since you're not likely to ever "get it" with
respect to how the business world works based on your previous statements.

That doesn't change the fact that I never asked for your input to something I
posted to Lego Direct and addressed to Brad Justus, should he care to respond.

Lego Direct is a public group, not an email channel. If you post something
that I think could stand improving in that forum, which has a pretty tight
charter, I'll feel free to let you know about it. I stand by my original
assertion, your post was off topic and snotty. If you want to be snotty to
Brad and not have anyone else comment on it, why not send him email directly?

So, step off...

Hugs and kisses,

-- Richard

I find the above closing (like so many other of your snide, rude, and/or
generaly non constructive comments; directly to me, about me in asides, and
about my belief system) to be rather at odds with your statement elsewhere in
this thread that you "have nothing personal against Larry P."

Why don't you just admit that you dislike me instead of being disingenious? Do
you lack the courage of your convictions? I don't.

I'm willing to admit that I at this point personally dislike you and many of
your habits of thinking and discourse, and I'm willing to say so publicly. I
was willing to let your comments about me over the last I don't know HOW many
months slide but you've become so annoying of late that you've brought me to
this point.

"Hugs and kisses" indeed.
++Lar (trimmed to just .debate)