 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 704
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:08:00 GMT

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:44:53 GMT, "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com>
wrote:

Also from September 11, you will be able to order online in the UK, Ireland,
Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, and Austria.

Hmm....  There goes my money. But, September 10 is my birthday, and
this is a nice gift.....  8-)

Ardjan

--
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/