 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 666
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:28:50 GMT

Marco Beri <marcob@equalis.it> wrote:
As you can see in http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ in Italy (4216 messages,
second just to UK and US) there is a great Lego community and I just wonder
(I'm sure like everyone here) why you chose UK, Ireland, Germany, the
Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden and Austria but not
Italy.

My guess is that it's nothing against you folks, but rather that they've
already got a better infrastructure built up in those countries.

[ -> .dear-lego, so as to not clutter this newsgroup. ]

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/