 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 676
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.br
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Selçuk Göre writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
Well, it's the end of the week. And I did promise. So here's welcome (I • hope!)

<snip>

Currently, we plan to add the remaining EU countries, as well as Australia,
New Zealand, and selected Asian markets by the third quarter of 2001 (but we
are working hard to do it earlier if we can). I wish we could bring LEGO Shop
At Home to everyone right now, but it takes time and an incredible amount of
effort to build and manage a global e-commerce service to the standards which
our customers (and we) expect.

<snip>

Hi, and thanks for the update news. Of course it is very nice and happy news
for most us, but I have a very specific question. Is your plans include
Turkey?

Does yours plans include Brazil?

I would be very happy if you answer that question here or by personally
e-mailing me.

Me too.

Thanks and best regards,

Selçuk Göre