 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 670
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Wilson writes:
This is good news! Please tell us that the same product line will be
available in all countries and that there wont be too much pricing
difference between countries, so that us aussies can get lego at prices
comparable to what you americans pay.

I totally agree with Jonathon Wilson say's.  We downunder seem to miss out on
many of the goodies Lego has to offer.  Not to mention we also have some hefty
prices to pay :( (long live the SALES!!!)  I'ts unfortunate how postage is the
big killer here for us if we want to get anything from overseas since it is
not available here.  Anyway I hope we will have something to look forward to
rather than be disappointed.  Mel! P.s How about something for us!
Promotional wise!