 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 702
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:40:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Selçuk Göre writes:
Hi, and thanks for the update news. Of course it is very nice and happy news
for most us, but I have a very specific question. Is your plans include
Turkey?

What about Israel? (Oh please oh please oh please)

I would be very happy if you answer that question here or by personally
e-mailing me.

Same here.

Thanks and best regards,

Selçuk Göre