 General / 54762
Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 18:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote:

Jerry, I am glad you have come out and posted this. Doing so tells all of us who have been here since this place started that you don’t want LUGNET to die either.

We certainly don’t. That’s why René and I joined forces to continue to run LUGNET in the first place.

Speaking purely for myself, I have found LUGNET a highly valuable resource ever since my personal darkage ended in 1999. There are lots of other places around to talk LEGO, even in my native language (German, and René knows best where that place might be... ;) ) - still the breadth and depth especially of the LUGNET news area is unmatched and as far as I am concerned I would like to keep it that way. It remains to be sorted out how we could keep it so.

Regards,

Jerry