 General / 54756
Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 18:38:35 GMT

There is a lot here I would be devastated to lose. Lugnet remains an excellent centre point for news, and one of the few places where different themes come out of their niches and mix.

Sentimental value as well...

All the best and God Bless,

Nathan