 General / 50242
Re: Bye, bye LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:19:01 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

Now this is an interesting idea. It seems like a simple way to deal with George Carlin's 7 dirty words. Turn the filter on by default. If people want to turn it off, let them : ) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote: <some good stuff that I can't quote without getting censored> To me the suggestion that the current policy in not censorship is ridiculous. It's like the bully that grabs your arm and make you hit yourself, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)