 General / 47547
RE: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 04:10:44 GMT

I have to say the parts most important to me would be roof stock in old
brown, all the parts that were in the black roof pack, though add in the one
part that was missing so we can make more than straight roofs.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3049 (we could use these in black again
too!)

Other brown parts:
2339 Half Arch 1x5x4
2400 Door 1x5x10 with 1/4 circle top
3853 Window 1x4x3
2529 Window 1x4x3 Pane Latticed
3856 Window 1x2x3 Shutter
3685 Slope Brick 75 2x2x3 Double Convex
3684 Slope Brick 75 2x2x3
4460 Slope Brick 75 2x1x3
all tiles
Brick and plate packs like have already been created
all other slopes

Light Grey
2462 Brick 3x3 facet (*)
6107 Brick 5x5 facet (*)
2463 Brick 3x3x2 Facet Top (*)
2464 Brick 3x3x2 Facet Bottom (*)
3853 Window 1x4x3
2529 Window 1x4x3 Pane Latticed
3685 Slope Brick 75 2x2x3 Double Convex
3676 Slope Brick 45 2x2 Inverted Double Convex
3659 Arch 1x4
all tiles
Large baseplate (would be cool in brown too!)
Brick and plate packs like have already been created
All other 45 degree and inverted slopes

Dark Grey
Round Shields
Rectangular BURPS
Euro Armor and the helmet/visor that goes with it (think 6009 in all dk
Grey)
1x1 tiles

(*) these I'm thinking would be a limited run as most people, myself
included don't need thousands of them, just a few hundred!  Since I haven't
read yet if this will be parts we can always get or just a limited run of
certain parts.

The above is a short list of what I'd like to get more of in the old colors,
they are also what I'd want to find first in the new colors. Bricks and
plates in the new color will all come in time from sets possibly
purchased... Buckets of new would really be welcomed, Old, I'd like in
individual packs so I could really bulk up on what I thought I'd need.
Though a tub would great if it was really loaded with the parts.

I do have to add a little here Jake, please, don't let everyone get you
down, I know this isn't a fun situation from either side of the coin.
Though I do know you have our best interests at heart here.  Thanks for
being on our side and trying to knock a little sense into the upper
management at TLG.. Keep up the fight!  They'll soon realize we can be very
rabid about things :)

Tamyra