 LEGO Company / 1669
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 09:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Frank Filz wrote:
Ok, my thoughts on this:

I'll add my Amen to everything Frank mentioned, about both the old colours, and
the new ones.  I have a somewhat stronger desire to see castle walls, etc. be
available in the old colours, but it's not nearly as critical as having a good
selection of basic bricks, arches, and slopes readily available.

I'd also Yaron Dori's comment about making tan a "Universal" colour.  I love the
current tan colour, and find it indispensable for castle building, landscaping,
road and path building, raw lumber, and much, much more.  Please keep it around.

And thanks again Jake.  Keep up the awesome work.

Robin