 LEGO Company / 1648
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 08:01:38 GMT

Thanks for all you’ve done so far Jake (here’s hoping you can do a lot more)

What would I like to see ?

Rectangular & Triangular Burps in old dk gray.

Basic 1x & 2x bricks, slopes & arches in old lt & dk gray.

1 x 5 x 4 arch, Castle doors in all 3 sizes and the large door from the Adventurer models, the arched window frame and the castle corner wall piece in old brown.

As for new colours, from what I have read over a reasonable period of time on these newsgroups (not just the recent kerfuffle), one of the main complaints seems to be, whenever Lego release a new colour, it very rarely comes out in enough parts to be easily used to create anything.

An ideal would be, each time there is a new colour, create a tub of predominantly new colour items including basic bricks, slopes, plates, arches and tiles, possibly rounding it out with a small selection of other colours. That way, we could build up usable quantities of the new colours within a reasonable time frame. (Now comes my usual plea) Please make these available to retail stores not just Shop@Home and Lego brand stores.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Ken