 LEGO Company / 1784
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 18:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

snipped

I agree with many previous posts: A tub of assorted basic bricks (mostly 1 stud wide), plates, and tiles (1x2,2x2,1x4,etc) in OLD gray. Peeron’s listing of the top 100 most common parts is a great resource http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/reports/mostcommon.cgi?more=1&start=0 for ideas.

As for the new Nazi Grays, I couldn’t care less what way they’re packaged; you’re not getting my money for them. (I’m not trying to be callous, but that’s what they remind me of. BTW, if AFOLs start calling these new colors “Nazi Gray” in number, I bet that would turn TLG’s decision around really quick.)