 LEGO Company / 1680
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:26:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Not having read the complete thread of suggestions I'll just throw in what I
think:

I think one main problem with the new colours is that all newly invented parts
(for the first time issued in 2004's sets like the Cone Half 8 x 4 x 6 (part
47543), or the Round 4 x 4 Corner (part 48092) will be available only in the new
colours. So I'd like to have particularly those elements produced also in the
old colours.

Thanks for listening!

Bye
Jojo

P.S.
Yes, I'm strictly against this colour change and I feel almost ashamed to act
inconsequentially by making a suggestion for this tranquelizing
old-colour-good-will-thing. But since this is - at the moment - the only option
we have it's better to act reasonably than to rage against the inevitable.