 LEGO Company / 1550
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:35:27 GMT

I think the large 48x48 baseplates should be available in the old grey.

Other than that, I’d like to see all basic bricks, plates, slopes, and tiles made available in the NEW greys. Maybe in buckets to supplement the slow leak they’ve been released with so far? I want to use the new greys—as is, I just don’t have enough.

Thanks Jake.