 General / 41748
41747  |  41749
Subject:
Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:18:37 GMT

Hey everyone! Long time no see... It's been a while, eh? Man.. I haven't
posted here in well over a year, maybe even 2. What sparks this new post you
ask? Well, it's because my website "SWAT: Some Weird Action Team" celebrated
it's 4th birthday on April 6th! I can't believe it's been 4 years. Wow.
Well, to celebrate my website's 4th Anniversary, I was able to find all the
pieces of my old site and put them back together. What does this mean? It
means I was able to re-assemble my original website that debuted that
faithful day in 1999. I thought it would be a cool blast-from-the-past for
all you old timers around here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking back into
time as much as I have. Thank you to all my visitors who have kept me going
over the years.

SWAT: Some Weird Action Team circa April 6th, 1999
http://www.crocco.net/swat/old/index.html

and the new SWAT website circa a few hours ago ;-)
http://www.swatonline.org

Enjoy, and as always, LMKWYT!

~Nick