 General / 41862
Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Canales writes:
In lugnet.announce, Nick Crocco writes:
"SWAT: Some Weird Action Team"
Enjoy, and as always, LMKWYT!

~Nick

Hey, nice name for your site! "SWAT: Some Weird Action Team" whileas truly
its S.W.A.T. Team (Special Weapons And Tactics Team) Do you pay anything to
host that site, like $7.00/month? 'Cause I'm looking for a thing like
http://www.geocities.com but different...
Matt C.

Glad you like my name ;-) I'm currently using www.ampira.com for my hosting.
Because I was a previous customer from another company that merged with
them, I got a really cheap hosting price... However, I did a lot of research
before choosing this company to host, and they were the cheapest I could
find. They're very professional, I have a lot of bandwidth, 250mbs of space
with ftp access. I highly reccomend them for hosting :-)

~Nick