 General / 41830
Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
Guess nobody cares. Kinda why I stopped posting in the first place... guess
nothing has changed in a year. Later.

~Nick
www.swatonline.org

Well ya know, if you stopped posting, how are people going to know about
what you're doing with the site?  Perhaps some more regular updates, more
creations, and staying involved in the community would help your image.

Take a look at Brickfrenzy.com, for instance.  Because I continue to create
new things and keep active, I've seen a 500% increase in traffic since I
first published in August of 2000.

Nobody's going to care about you if they don't remember who you are or what
you do.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com