 General / 41888
Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl writes:
Nope, a year later, and you're still an attention-starved child whining about
the fact that noone is stroking your ego about your site.

Get over yourself already, and grow up.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/

About my last post... Yeah, I didn't really think it through and I was
having a bad day. After I saw that nobody posted, I was a little peeved and
wrote what I wrote. However, your comment isn't appreciated by anyone and
did no good whatsoever. Personal attacks should NOT be condoned in what is
supposed to be a family community! Yes, my post wasn't the correct way to
express my feelings, but I did not make fun of anyone or put anyone down.
But c'mon! Adrian Drake at least had the heart to help out and give advice.
I hope you feel proud of yourself. :-(

~Nick

I can only suggest to you what I do: ignore Tom's postings.  He has a
compulsion to flame people.  He did it way back on RTL, and he continues to
do it here, though he usually restrains himself outside of off-topic debate,
so I don't make an issue of it normally.  Yes, you were wrong, but you have
been very adult about admitting fault (something that Tom could learn).  My
advice is to just let this go and let Tom have the last word.  You won't
change his mind, and those of us who don't respect Tom's method of
expression don't need convincing.  Don't get into a stinking match with a
skunk.  :-)

-->Bruce<--