 Off-Topic / Debate / 20345
Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl writes:
Mark P wrote:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl writes:

[snip]
Well, I think that is a major part of people posting their MOCs and sites
here - they want to hear a kind word or two directed towards them. What is
wrong with that? I like Nick's site - it was one of the first sites I linked
to when I opened my site. And if I had seen his post to start with I would
have said something nice to him. I do not think people post the things they
worked hard on and do not expect some sort of kind reply - if they did not
then whats the point of posting it?

There's nothing wrong with wanting replies.  But if you EXPECT them, and
complain if you don't get them, the problem is not everyone else, the problem
is you.

Maybe, but the reply you came back with was just rude.

That is pretty much my feeling too.

Scott A